Location: Longfield Manor, Billingshurst
Salary: £8.21 - £8.71 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
SHC are recruiting for a Laundry Assistant to join the team at our home Longfield Manor located in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Longfield Manor provides assistance and support for up to 60 adults who require nursing for complex care needs and dementia.
As a Laundry Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Provide a high-quality laundry service for service users clothing.
- Ensure that the clothing of those we support is marked with labels or other method before washing.
- Maintain a hygienic laundry service with strict adherence to Infection Control Policy.
- Ensure linen cupboards are kept tidy.
- Ensure that stock requirements are noted in the appropriate way.
- Ensure that you wear the protective clothing provided.
- Be responsible for ensuring all equipment/supplies
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Awareness of COSHH and Health and Safety regulations
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up-to-date CV or request an application form from HR at
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st May
Please Note: Successful applicant will be required to have a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Laundry Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly