Service Delivery Analyst
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Would you like to be part of an exciting team which delivers and improves technology capabilities, enabling colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels? We need your energy and expertise to do so.
Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit an experienced Service Delivery Engineer, who will support our deployment of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally. You will have access to cutting edge tools, working in a fast-paced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
Provide the World’s best customer experience every day.
Assists in problem solving of issues and undertakes the development and deployment of
preventative maintenance procedures.
Adds to continuous service improvement by maintaining standard methodologies and
Ensures that Service Delivery work meets the agreed quality standards of documentation
Aligning to the American Express Framework for Winning, we will
- Focus on the customer as a platform for growth
- Bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Develop products and services to meet emerging needs of customers
- Craft the most seamless and secure digital experience for customers
- Set “THE” standard for customer experience
- Attract and engage the best colleagues in the industry
- Maintain safe and sound business practices, consistent with regulatory expectations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Who you are
- Prior experience performing as an Engineer within a product engineering organization
- Experience using a variety of software languages
- University Degree or equivalent experience in related field required
- Understanding of applicable programming methodologies and conceptual knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies
- Adaptive Communication
- Application Support
- Business Analysis
- Incident Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Problem Solving
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Technology Industry Trends
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Bring a diverse mindset to the team and willing to challenge the status quo
- Excited to participate in evolving and driving Digital Workplace tools and services strategy - All while having some fun
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations
- Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation
- Experience of working in an Agile delivery framework is a plus
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Proven track record in sharing ideas and concepts, including how these are linked to the bigger picture
- Educated with a preference on a technical degree and proven related work experience.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time