Client Specialist, Credit Team - 12 Months Contract
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The position is primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to our BTA client base & access accounts at client level. Responsibilities include the daily collecting of overdue payments through outbound and inbound calls. These will need to be executed with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses.
- Negotiation for and managing the collection of overdue payments;
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements;
- Secure repayment of overdue funds and avoid potential losses/write-offs;
- Resolving and preventing future recurrence by educating customer / Program Administrators on capabilities of the BTA product;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business;
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow QMP6 Compliance regulations.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding financial workings, some knowledge is desirable;
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally;
- Comfortable managing several proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Language skills – fluent in English, we also service Spain, Sweden and Finland.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).