Business Admin Apprentice
Our projects are all Hastings and St Leonards based and we are usually working on several at any one time. Working with the lead Development Consultant, the successful applicant we have a varied role which will include duties such as:
- Keeping the electronic office diary up-to-date and booking appointments
- Ordering items for projects and co-ordinating purchases, e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, soft furnishings
- Helping to develop systems to record purchases and maintaining the records for each property using Google Drive Checking and logging all invoices received against relevant quotations
- Emails Making telephone calls, e.g. ‘phoning suppliers, advising contractors of deliveries to site, liaising with Head Office
- Any other relevant admin duties required to assist with the efficiency of the company’s day to day running and growth
- Supporting in the design of PowerPoint presentations showing before and after photographs of a property, together with details of works carried out, for investors
- Visiting properties before and after work is carried out to be able to understand the work we do more thoroughly
- Looking after the petty cash and keeping records and preparing a monthly statement
- Promoting projects via social media East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship.
- Good spoken and written English – excellent language, grammar, spelling and punctuation will be some of your key strengths
- Working knowledge of social media would be useful but not essential
- An ability to pick up new systems and ways of working
- Experience of using an Apple Mac Personal qualities
- Able to work on your own initiative and be responsible and self-motivated.
- Someone with a good work ethic
- Willing to learn
GCSE English & maths grade C / level 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable.
We hope for someone who would like to take permanent full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.