Apprenticeship in Business Administration Butlers With Bums Limited
Butlers with Bums offer numerous activities for hen parties and birthdays etc. and this role would suit someone with a good telephone manner, who loves creative writing, is very organised and likes working in a small team.
The successful candidate will be given information and asked to write a brief but informative description of these using their own initiative.
Duties will include:
- Creative content writing training will be given
- Answering calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Taking booking/payments
- Responding to emails
- Using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working with social media
- Using the new Online Booking System, training will be given
- Working towards the Level 2 Business Administration qualification
This role would suit someone who is interested in creative writing, enjoys working with a wide range of customers and working within a small team.
- Creative writing
- Ability to use social media
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Happy to use the telephone and have a good speaking voice
- Sharp thinking and creative
- Applicants must like dogs/not be allergic to dogs as the owner's small dog will be in the house