Position: Account Management
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Want to work for a well established business? Have B2B experience? Able to maintain client relationships?
We have an exciting new career opportunity available with a well established business, whose management share 50 years experience in the second charge market. The company are a leading Second Charge loans Master Broker providing intermediaries throughout the UK with a 'One Stop' solution for all their Second Charge Loan referrals.
The Second charge industry is a niche part of the mortgage services industry in which the industry reached £1 Billion last year.
We are now looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are able to work well within a team and use their own initiative. There is progression available for candidates who are performing well within the company.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements
* Building relationships with mortgage brokers and Independent Financial Advisors, through telephone calls and email communication.
* Keeping up to date notes and maintaining a high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
* Achieving the sales targets set out.
* Telesales experience.
* The ability to maintain professionalism and competency to the highest standard.
* Very competitive uncapped commission structure.
* Working hours 9am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
* Full time position, starting ASAP.
* Potential to become a Cemap qualified mortgage advisor.
* Telesales and financial services training.
Key Features/ Perks
* Newly renovated offices.
* Good local amenities; Local sandwich shop is the best in the business, and the Co-op is just a minutes' walk away.
* Your co-workers are a young and ambitious team looking to make a very positive impact on the company.
* We have great Christmas dinner and during world cups/European championships often go to the pub to as a company.
* Energetic environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.