IT Test Analyst
Role: IT Test Analyst
Salary: £35,000 pro rata
Job Type: 6 Month FTC, with a view to go Permanent
Client Industry: Banking
Are you an IT Test Analyst? Have you got experience working with HP ALM or Quality Centre? If the answers are yes, this role might be for you…
My client, an international bank based in Redhill, are looking to hire a IT Test Analyst to join their team. The role of the IT Test Analyst will be an active participant throughout the software development process, as they support the delivery of applications and systems alike. In return, you will receive an exciting role with a esteemed employer; and valuable experience that will help you throughout your career.
* Minimum 3 years commercial testing experience
* Experience of using HP ALM or Quality Centre
* Experience of Waterfall and Agile frameworks
* Ability to communicate on a technical level with members throughout the business
* Experience working in the financial sector is desirable
* Planning of testing; including formulation of testing objectives and quality criteria
* Design and development of test conditions and user stories in conjunction with Business Analysts, Development Teams and 3rd party suppliers.
* Participate in peer review of software development cycle deliverables e.g. Requirements
* Design and maintain test data
* Execute tests
* Accurately record test results (pass and fail)
* Produce accurate and meaningful test reports
* Produce high quality detailed defects for delivery to external delivery teams
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.