Facilities Coordinator - Brighton
Facilities Coordinator - Central Brighton
I am working alongside a Brighton based insurance company that is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Facilities team while providing direct support to the IT & Facilities Director.
This is a very hands on and varied position with a number of duties and responsibilities. A brief over view of what is required includes;
- Facilities support
- Health and safety
- Liaising with all sites in regards to security requirements
- Responsible for post and couriers
- Overall administrative support to the IT & Facilities Director
In order to be successful in this position, you will have;
- Great attention to detail
- Prior experience in dealing with facilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritise task by order of importance
- Willing to get stuck in and help out with any task at hand
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Start date: End of June (possibility to start earlier if need be)
Apply today if you have the relevant skills and are looking for a rewarding and exciting challenge.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.