We are seeking a permanent, part-time evening cleaner to join our team at Plumpton College.
- Internal and external daily cleaning of residential, office, educational and recreational areas
- Working to a cleaning schedule
- Report any maintenance requirements to the Estates Manager.
- College areas to be maintained to a high standard of cleanliness as agreed with the Cleaning Supervisor.
We are seeking:
- A professional, hardworking and confident team player
- Experience of cleaning to a high standard
- Flexible approach to undertake tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the College
- You will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle to travel to our rural location
Role and benefits:
- 32.5 hours per week Sunday to Thursday from 5.00pm until midnight
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as up to 7 efficiency closure days at Christmas)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discounts
To apply please complete an application form and click "apply now"
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview or withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.