Salary: £4.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
SHC are recruiting for an Administrator Apprentice to join the team at one of our Rapkyns Homes located in Horsham, West Sussex.
The Grange supports and assists adults with learning and physical disabilities to ensure they live an independent and fulfilled lifestyle.
As an Administrator Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Answering and responding to telephone calls to the home
- General administration such as printing paperwork, filing forms and inputting hours for payroll
- Maintaining personnel staff records in line with CQC requirements
- Maintain a record of expenses and orders placed from the home
- Update records of bed vacancies
To be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- Full Driving Licence and own transportation
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office packages
- Organisation and time management skills
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, apply today with an up to date CV.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to go through a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!