HR Coordinator (FTC)
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our People and Culture Operations team based in our Haywards Heath. The role is initially until the end of 2019 but there could be possibilities to extend further.
What you have:
- General interest in HR with prior working experience an advantage
- Proven Track record in busy and complex administration role.
- Ability to maintain a database, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel (spreadsheets)
- Able to deliver results to deadlines, be organised, methodical and able to prioritise workload.
- Confident to build relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent Team player and communicator with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and integrity.
- Forward thinking and find imaginative solutions to improve the service HR offer
What you will do:
- Assist with the onboarding process new starters; prepare all required documentation in line with current legislation (offer letters, contracts).
- Support Operations team with administration, including references, sorting post & uploading documentation to the HR system.
- Manage the central inbox by supporting and administering HR correspondence i.e. letters, forms, policies, knowledge hub and emails (including, Leaver information and weekly New Starter reports).
- Responsibility for 3rd party referencing ensuring references and other background checks are taken up for all new employees, highlighting unsatisfactory references to the relevant manager.
- Responsibility to manage the Company Employee Recognition schemes, including long service awards.
- Ensure & record the return of all relevant documentation issued to employees.
- Assist with regular HR Audit checks to ensure integrity of data is maintained.
- Responding to reference requests by other employers and financial companies
- Ensuring compliance with immigration act