Reservations Agent at The Grand Hotel, Brighton
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced front office or reservations professional to join our highly successful team as a Reservations Agent.
At The Grand, we work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award-winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. If you are truly passionate about delivering the highest standards for your guests then we want to hear from you.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme and incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), discounted use of hotel facilities, workplace pension & life assurance, employee assistance programme, and a high street, local attraction & retail perks and discount programme.
You will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality, you will be able to engage with guests as one of the first contacts they have with the hotel and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
To be successful in your application for the position of Reservations agent, you must possess the following:
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Proficient in verbal and written English
• Computer literate. Previous Opera Property Manager System experience preferred
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Good aptitude for attention to detail
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Consistently a offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Answer telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
• Be able to handle multiple requests at any one time while maintaining composure
• Book and enter room, spa and restaurant reservation requests using the relevant systems
• Be able to maximise revenues by up-selling guest rooms and hotel facilities
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team and liaise with other departments as required
We look forward to hearing from you!