Inbound Customer Service
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Representatives
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: £19,500 per annum + benefits
Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm, Monday - Friday
Are you looking for a role within Customer Services?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable company?
Have you got experience within a Call Centre Environment?
Our Client is a well established company, partnered with a number of reputable International and UK Financial Services to manage and control life, savings and pension polices on their behalf. They are on the look out for eight Inbound Customer Service Representatives, to join their talented team within the Call Centre.
You will be responsible as the first point of contact on behalf of the clientele's customers to give value and excellent customer service, be knowledgeable on company products to be able to support your team and the business, and help answer any questions and queries about Life Insurance and Pension policies.
The core focus is to make sure that only the highest level of customer services is portrayed throughout, and that all resolutions to any queries or requests, are quickly and efficiently completed to bring a suitable and satisfactory outcome.
* 23 Days Holiday.
* Pension Scheme.
* Voluntary Benefits for retail, health and well-being, leisure and life assurance.
* Canteen onsite.
* Open plan office environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Effective listening, ensuring that all data captured from the customer is inputted correctly on the computer systems.
* Adhere to the Data Protection Act, and work to financial regulations that will be outlined.
* Manage incoming calls and complete all requests in an efficient, timely manner.
* Achieve targets set out in line of Quality and Call Handling time frames. - Personal and team target contribution.
* Drive the business forward in ensuring full customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience within Customer Services is essential, whether retail, sales or banking, however desirable if within a Call Centre environment.
* Excellent and professional telephone manner.
* Confident and willing to learn as full, extensive training will be given, whereby you will be taught a number of CRM systems, products and process's to follow.
* Excellent IT Skills, desirable knowledge in using any CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
Successful candidates will be subject to credit and background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.