Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service representative
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
We have a new role available with a well established business that is best known for the high level of customer service they provide. We are now recruiting for Customer Service Representatives who are enthusiastic and have a real passion for customer service and a can do attitude.
Great company benefits and progression is also available!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a team to support the business by undertaking complex queries and questions about Life Insurance and/or Pension policies. Your job will be take responsibility for incoming calls to the department from policy holders, third party solicitors and financial advisors.
The focus of the team is to deal with any issues or questions and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion quickly and efficiently, to achieve a high level of customer service or liaise with the relevant parts of the business so it's resolved.
What you will do:
* Handle incoming calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
* Ensure that data is accurately captured on computer systems.
* Managing Customer issues efficiently and resolving these to conclusion.
* Gain understanding of a through effective questioning and listening techniques
* Adhering to the Data Protection Act, and working within a regulated environment
* Achieve personal targets for quality and call handling times- contributing towards an overall team effort.
Your experience will include:
* Front line Customer Service work experience is paramount (retail, banking, sales); if you've had a job in a call centre / contact centre environment before that would be a great starting point, but if you're a quick learner we can provide full training to get you up to speed
* Strong IT literacy skills
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Willingness to undertake extensive training; we have multiple products, systems and processes so you'll need to be motivated to take on a lot of new information
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.