Evening Customer Service Manager (12 month FTC)
We are recruiting a Customer Service Manager (Evening Shift) to join our Brighton based team. The successful applicant will play a pivotal part in ensuring a great customer experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join and be part of a vibrant team who make a difference to customer every day.
Bupa is a fantastic organisation to work for with a huge focus on delivering for our customers, throughout the organisation the customer is at the heart of everything we.
The Customer Service Manager ensures that agreed customer service experience is delivered at all times within the Customer Service Department through the effective leadership of our Customer Service Consultants and team coaches.
The focus of this role is to ensure that we are coaching, managing performance, delivering on SLAs and growing our people to deliver outstanding performance against targets.
The Service Managers are responsible for the Customer Service department meeting all SLAs. The Service Manager will drive a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement.
A note from the Hiring Manager:
“I am looking for somebody who can work as part of a fast-paced operations team, an inspirational leader with a clear passion for customer services. Independent working is a must as you would be the only manager on site at certain times, managing urgent situations and you would be empowered to make decisions to support our customers out of hours.”
*This role is on our evening shift which covers the hours of 3pm-12am split across two 8 hour shifts (3pm-11pm & 4pm-12am). This position also works one weekend in four.
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Substantial experience of leading the delivery of customer service within a contact centre setting through leading a team
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
- Able to establish a performance management culture. Evidence of building talented high performing teams and getting the best out of highly talented people whilst quickly and effectively managing performance issues
- Experience of managing employees who are leaders (for example a team coach or team leader) is advantageous.
- Strong ability to carry out effective coaching and development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Exposure to project work including demonstrating successful process improvement initiatives.
- An ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
- Experience working evening shift patterns