Location: Covering Horsham, Crawley, Uckfield and East Grinstead
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week*
SHC are recruiting for 2x Maintenance Operatives to join the Estates and Facilities Team to assist with the maintenance of SHC homes in West and East Sussex.
SHC have 16 homes located in West and East Sussex who support individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
As a Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory checks are carried out to the required schedule
- Carry out general maintenance tasks to a high standard, to include:
Re-paint and touch up areas
Move and assemble items
Undertake minor repairs
Change light bulbs
Changing door locks
Keep internal and external areas clear of debris and rubbish
Clear leaves, moss, snow and ice from pathways and drives
Monitoring pool and spa areas, including cleaning and dosing
- Promote Health + Safety Regulations
- Complete administration tasks such as reports, audits and records
- Be available for out of hours on-call cover on a rota basis
- Read and respond to emails as required
Successful applicants will be required to have:
- Level 2 Qualification City & Guilds or sufficient experience in a maintenance role
- Full Driving Licence
To be considered for this role, apply today with your up to date CV.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May
Please Note: Successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
*Hours for this role will include weekends and evenings on a rotational basis
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!