Customer And Administration Support Coordinator
Do you have great administration skills with the ability to offer outstanding customer service?
Are you looking to work in the heart of Brighton for a company that offers a wide variety of training and development?
If so then I have the role for you,
My client is looking for a Customer & Administration Support Coordinator to join a fun and friendly team. You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customer enquiries, supporting the payroll team to ensure all departments KPI's are achieved and exceeded.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Duties will include:
- Personally, champion the customer and be the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email or online chat.
- Address, resolve or escalate customer issues
- Process all new and additional employers and employees, including the applications for PAYE Schemes in line with best practice procedures, ensuring the end-to-end process is completed and all relevant people and systems are updated accordingly
- Updating the database with any account changes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working in a customer focussed role
- Can demonstrate previous administration experience
- Able to demonstrate clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and able to demonstrate time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Good IT skills
If this Customer Administration Support Coordinator role based in Brighton is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.