Tri-Lingual Collections Representative (English, German & Dutch)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
EMEA Collections Operations is part of Global Servicing Network.
This team is a administrative unit dealing with all enquiries and requests for information from internal departments, outside collections agencies, cardmembers and solicitors in accordance with European Collections SLA’s with regards to CCI and CC6 accounts. Servicing following EMEA markets (Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Spain Sweden Finland & Netherlands).
We are looking for someone who is fluent in German & Dutch with a good level of English.
- Dealing with all Market enquiries and requests for information including copy of applications, statements, rocs and T&C’s received from internal departments, outside collections agencies, card members and solicitors
- Sorting and distributing department incoming and outgoing daily mail, batching and preparing for scanning
- Dealing with and referring out all the EMEA mail received in Collections related to Bankruptcy/Deceased & Short Settled cases prioritising these cases according to creditor meetings deadline
- Ensuring Bankruptcy, IVA, DRO, Deceased, Financial Difficulties and Short Settlements are coded to outside collections agencies/solicitors on a timely basis, according to Portfolio & Profitability strategies and matrices, Data Protections rules and other markets specific legislations
- Assigned additional ad hoc offline responsibilities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Language capability as detailed & previous office experience
- Analytical with strong organisational skills
- A focus on attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge
- Have a positive attitude to change
- A strong can do attitude and a willingness to flex between roles
- Strong team player
- A good level of computer literacy is also required
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time