Customer Service Administrator
We have an exciting and rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation based in a rural and scenic location.
This role will be dealing with all incoming enquiries to the organisation and you will be tasked with organising interviews, open days and events.
Duties will include:
- To provide a professional, efficient and friendly response to customers and clients.
- Assisting with all admin duties including database management, data entry and processing applications.
- Producing letters and emails where required
- You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries by telephone, email, in person or by written correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong administration skills
- IT literate
- Punctual and reliable
The team currently work 8.5 hours a day between 8am - 6pm.
Due to the location you must be able to drive
If this role is of interest, then please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today. Please note they are holding an assessment day Wednesday 12th June which will run from 09.00-14.00 - you must be able to attend this day.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.