MRO Executive - AerFin
AerFin Ltd specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset.
Our portfolio of services range from PBH support packages for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from both our London and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs including our Beyond.Fleet.Services™ programme in conjunction with SR Technics through to Technical consultancy projects to lessors and operators. AerFin also provide engine disassembly services for CFM and RR engines from our 100,000sqft UK based warehouse.
AerFin are enjoying strong growth and were awarded the 2018 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK’s fastest growing exporter. The anticipated trajectory of growth is set to continue and this calls for the addition of this important role to the team.
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical back.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison with AerFin’s sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Managing Warranty Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
- Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification