Business Administration Apprentice (Level 2) - Student Centre Support Assistant Greater Brighton Met
GBMET college in Brighton are looking to appoint an apprentice to work in the Student Centre in their busy central Brighton campus. They will be dealing with enquiries and undertaking a range of administrative duties to support the Customer Advisor team.
You will be working in the Student Centre in the central Brighton Campus of Greater Brighton Metropolitan College (the MET) completing basic administration duties, helping applicants and supporting the Customer Advisor team.
This will include:
- Dealing with enquiries related to courses, badges, enrolments etc.
- Dealing with customers face to face, email and telephone
- Updating information on the website and student record system
- Helping customers that come into the Student Centre
- Being on the 'welcome point’ will involve face to face communication with the customers that come into the student centre and answering their queries
- You will need to be flexible and organised as the student centre will be get busy at certain times of the year
- Data entry
- Full training will be given