Telesales Insurance Representatives
Red Flag Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated Telesales Insurance Representatives to generate sales for a company based in Brighton. You will be responsible for qualifying potential customers and carrying them through the sales process.
A successful Telesales Insurance Representative must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present suitable policies and warranties to meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient, cool-tempered and highly resilient.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 10.00am-6.00pm
Pay: £8.25/hr (Starting salary £15,000, increasing to £17,000 after 3 months’ probation) + generous uncapped commission structure.
Major Duties of a Telesales Insurance Representative:
- Cold calls to new and existing customers from the company database.
- Generate maximum sales leads while serving as the professional and ethical voice of the company to customers.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1-3 years’ experience of related telesales required
- Professional workplace appearance and conduct is an expectation.
- Must be reliable in reporting to work regularly and on time.
- Must be accurate and follow through.
- Must be detail oriented and computer literate.
- Strong ability to work individually as well as I part of a team
If you have suitable sales experience and are available to start immediately, please APPLY NOW and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.