Temporary staff always recruiting
As the employment market gets busier, this summer we are working with more clients and therefore are looking for temporary staff to come and work for us.
We are looking for you to have, any of the following skills;
- All aspects of administration
- Great customer service
- Sales ability
- Knowledge of marketing, including social media and content writing
- Front of house/reception, including switchboard
- Executive assistant/PA
Do you have the following attributes?
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Confident and polite manner
- Desire to progress and work to the best of your ability
- Build report quickly in and around the office
Our salary's range from £16,000 (£8.21 per hour) to £40,000 (£20.51 per hour) and hours are flexible, but usually only Monday - Friday.
We cover roles across the whole of Sussex and offer out temporary staff the same benefits, as our own staff. These include;
- Holiday Pay
- Perkbox (discounts on favourite brands and services)
- 24-hour support from consultants
- Opportunity with lots of different clients
- Support with your CV to give you the best chance of future positions
- Vouchers/prizes and events such as yoga!
If you interested in being part of our team, please call me or apply online!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.