Experienced Candidates required for Outbound Telesales
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking experienced candidates to join a new and growing company based in Brighton working as Outbound Telesales Representatives.
The Role of an Outbound Telesales Representative:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close the sale.
Qualifications of an Outbound Telesales Representative:
- Minimum 1-2 year’s call center/sales experience
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Resilient and highly motivated
- Fluent in English
Salary: £8.25/hr (OTE between £24,000-£30,000/annum) to include uncapped commission.
Shift: Monday to Friday 10.00am-6:00pm
If you have suitable sales/call center experience and are available immediately, please send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment to be considered for this role.