We are looking to recruit a friendly, happy, professional receptionist for our busy Haywards Heath office.
• Answering the main phone
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Keeping meeting rooms tidy and refreshed throughout the day
• Taking credit card payments over the phone and in person
• Dealing with daily post, DX and deliveries
• Assisting the Practice Manager with facilities management requirements
• Ordering supplies as required
• Fire and Health & Safety management
• Management and purchasing of all stationery and other office supplies
• Assisting with archiving, filing scanning, copying etc.
• Managing photocopiers and franking machine
• Providing general support to the Practice Manager and other staff as requested
The successful candidate will:
• Enjoy meeting different people and be warm and welcoming
• Ideally have previous corporate/ professional reception experience
• Be highly presentable, articulate and professional
• Have a confident and clear telephone manner
• Have initiative, a can-do attitude, and a friendly personality
• Be computer literate and pick up new systems easily.
We would consider a job share for the right candidates.
We offer a lovely working environment, the opportunity to make as much of the role as the successful candidate is able to alongside a competitive salary and benefits.
If this role interests you please email your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectation to email@example.com.