ACCOUNTANT - PRIMOtax
THE ROLE – FULL TIME ACCOUNTANT
The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellent client service, with a desire to work in a technology driven accountancy environment and will be given the ability to grow the role as desired within a supportive and inclusive organisation.
As a small team, this individual will be responsible for overseeing the input and reconciliation of financial information for a variety of clients using the latest accounting software.
As a member of a small team, you will need to get stuck into all aspects of bookkeeping, accounting and tax but the scope to grow the role is uncapped as the firm is growing at a tremendous rate. This role will manage that growth and help to recruit a superstar team to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
For the right person there is the ability to learn how to advise clients and not just focus on compliance work.
PRIMOtax is a specialist tax and digital accounting practice. We work with fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses, providing tax and financial advice, accounting and bookkeeping services.
We utilise the latest technology to provide the latest information available to our clients and work with them to help them to grow and function.
- Manage and communicate with a growing portfolio of clients
- Input into the firm systems and processes to help develop them
- Process finance information into various accounting systems (primarily Xero).
- Provide regular financial reports as required (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable.
- Communicate with clients.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company.
- Help to improve processes, systems and technology to assist clients.
Skills and attributes
- Qualified accountant ACA or ACCA
- Certified in Xero,
- QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage clients
- Experience of preparing payroll and VAT returns
- Experience of preparing personal tax returns
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Market rate remuneration
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- New modern office environment
- Tech driven organisation
- Bonus plan