Part-Time PA/Office Manager
Temporary, 3-6 months
£10ph - £12ph
Are you an experienced PA/Office Manager looking for a part-time temporary position for 3-6 months?
We are looking for an experienced PA on a temporary basis to assist the Managing Director. This person will be highly organised and able to keep track of a wide range of tasks and activities within a fast-paced environment.
This is an exciting company to work for, they offer flexible working hours, regular social and charity events, fruit and drinks/beer fridge and 12.5 days holidays plus bank holidays.
* To lead with the organisation and coordination of charity, client and staff events, including booking venues, co-ordinating travel and liaising with venue staff.
* HR Administration including keeping holiday records, note taking in PDP Meetings, childcare voucher administration and coordination of new starters inductions.
* Assist the Managing Director in coordinating finance activities with our external Accountants. Following up on invoice queries or discrepancies in the monthly accounts.
* Receptionist duties including answering the phones and answering the door buzzer.
* To manage the activities and priorities of the Managing Director, including maintaining task lists, noting deadlines and sourcing information as requested.
* To carry out office management duties including liaising with the Landlord, IT providers, cleaners, keeping the office and kitchen area tidy, placing the monthly Tesco order, ordering office supplies as required.
* Other general administrative duties.
* Office Management experience liaising with suppliers.
* A fast administrator with a high attention to detail.
* Experience organising and coordinating events.
* Experience in small, fast-paced business an advantage.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call Emily Rudkin on 01273 947 814, or, apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.