Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking and progressive company based in central Brighton?
If so, we have the following offer…
In short, you will be focusing on:
1. Ensuring the company delivers quality and excellence in all projects and programmes.
2. Ensuring all client projects and programmes are delivered to deadlines and accuracy.
3. Maintaining strong relationships - internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the collection, cleansing, analysis and dissemination of customer data to internal and external customers from inception to conclusion
- Compile detailed reports and advise clients based upon thorough analysis of data and information derived from projects and programmes
- Identification of data analysis process improvement, advising Data Services Manager of innovative solutions and plan of implementation
- Coordinate and monitor project and programme plans to ensure successful completion activities and delivery to deadlines
Their team consists of honest, driven and entrepreneurial people with proven data, digital and
analytical expertise. They are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, app software and above all data all kinds of data. Data analysis, workflows, how it aligns to the marketing mix and more.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A genuine interest in data! How it is collected, analysed and used.
* Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills.
* Strong data analysis and data interpretation skills.
* Strong orientation toward strict quality control
* Excellent team-working and collaboration skills.
* Analytical approach as an aide to maintaining quality.
* Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Strong understanding of customer data and the customer data lifecycle
* Working knowledge of CRM, MAP and social platforms; data, data types, data workflows
What this company will offer you:
* The opportunity to be part of an amazing team and work with our prestigious clients.
* Training and development - they like to help their team members realise their full potential.
* They take care of their staff, so you will receive excellent personal benefits.
If this Data Analyst role in Brighton is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.