Customer Care Professional – German Speaking
2 days left
- Contract Type
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express is a global service company, committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and deliver extraordinary service to our customers on a daily basis.
Your role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express’ German speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support. You will be supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
As a fluent German speaker, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos
- Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts
- Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
- Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards
- Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling 1st Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of online services
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Internal Partners and Technologies groups
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for individuals who can speak and write fluently in both German and English and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
- Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience with Customer Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
- Fluent German written and verbal skills essential
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time