We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Assistant for busy and corporate offices based near Hassocks.
Due to location you must be able to drive to access this company.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out requested, maintenance \ facilities duties throughout the whole of the site
- Assist with gardening and grounds maintenance, ensure high level of tidiness and cleanliness throughout the site
- Monitoring the in house maintenance software and own emails for any new job requests and ensuring they are prioritised and completed in a timely manner
- Escorting external contractors throughout the site and answering any enquiries they may have
- Ensuring all tools and working areas are tidied at the end of each job
- Assisting with the installation of pallet racking and helping to install boarding and removing pallet racking when required
- Assisting with the building of wooden crates for stock
- Work safely at all times in accordance with applicable health and safety law and company procedures/policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of DIY skills and grounds maintenance
- Ability to work under own initiative with a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan in a logical, practical manner as to ensure maximum productivity
- Confident working at height and with manual handling
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Experience of using Forklifts and Scissor Lifts
- Experience of building and boarding pallet racking
If this Maintenance Assistant role based in Hassocks is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.