Do you have inventory and purchasing experience?
We are currently looking to recruit for an experienced inventory management professional to join a busy and expanding Aviation organisation based in Hassocks.
The purpose of the role will be to assist with the management and control of the company's inventory. Review and monitor inventory usage to ensure optimum inventory levels to support the business. Analyse, report and maintain stock holdings in all company locations
Location: Hassocks - due to the location you must be able to drive
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm
Salary: £20,710 - £25,070
* Analyse inventory addition requests for stock and specific customer requirements
* Handling all incoming requests for stock and customer requirements - you need to be able to analyse these to ensure the stock is available.
* Maintain optimum inventory levels
* Coordinate with departments to ensure stock is maximised to full potential
* Review, maintain and provide reports to Management
* Manage Asset department inbox
* Assist Asset Manager and undertake other duties as required
* Review, maintain and provide reports as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Experience gained in an inventory management environment
* Knowledge of purchasing and inventory management processes
* High level of IT skills with comprehensive knowledge of Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Experience of data analysis
* Numerate and accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
* Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
If this Asset Executive role based in Hassocks sounds of interest then please apply today or call Pier on 01273 947811
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.