An opportunity is available for a chef to join a thriving food manufacturer in Partridge Green. You would be joining a company who make chef prepared meals for independent businesses.
The award-winning company specialises in providing frozen meals using quality and ethically sourced ingredients. There will be an opportunity for a permanent contract following a successful trial period.
Duties and responsibilities of a Chef:
- Bulk cooking meals to a high standard
- Following recipes accurately
- Weighing ingredients correctly
- Following food safety regulations
- Moving and sorting heavy stock
- Maintaining kitchen area ensuring it is clean and tidy at all times
- Reporting to the supervisor and escalating any issues
Requirements of a Chef:
- Proven experience in chef work
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable with physical work
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Must be self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Must have own transport due to the location of the job
Hours: 40-45 hours per week, weekends may be required.
Pay: £9 per hour
Please call Demi or Rebecca at The Best Connection to apply now.
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly