Recruitment Resourcer for Creative Process Digital
An amazing opportunity to join fast growing digital apprenticeship training provider Creative Process at their central Brighton mac training centre.
Creative Process supports employers to develop the digital skills and capabilities they need for the 21st Century. We do this through the digital apprenticeship that we launched with Government at Apples UK HQ in London and at i-crossing in Brighton with Caroline Lucas MP. We deliver training and development to existing workforce or help business to attract, select and recruit digital savvy, young talent.
Joining the business as a recruiter your role will be to find and match candidates to the right digital apprenticeship positions.
Key feature of the role include;
- Building strong relationships with candidates
- Using the jobs board database to long list and shortlist candidates
- Delivering group based recruitment sessions
- Representing the company brand as a whole
- Matching the correct skills to positions
- Generating job leads and new apprenticeship opportunities for existing junior staff
- Client account handling
Ideally you will;
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Be a confident communicator on the phone and face to face
- Super networked
- Good understanding of Brighton’s digital and growth sectors
- Have experience in, or a passion for, recruitment
- Happy to be adaptable and flexible with brilliant customer service
You will be working for an expanding business that places high value on quality and excellence and that appreciates success and commitment, rewarding staff accordingly and providing a flexible and family friendly working environment.
To apply send CV and a cover letter of no more than 250 words to; email@example.com
We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by Creative Process Digital.