MRO Category Lead - Aviation
Do you have extensive experience working in the Aviation industry?
Do you have a background in Supply Chain at a tactical or strategic level?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing Aviation organisation based in rural Hassocks.
For this role you will be responsible for the Sourcing and selection of suitable, cost effective and technically capable component repair suppliers, able to meet the business requirements of cost and quality.
You will adopt a Category Management approach, support internal and external customers with responsibilities associated with MRO outsourcing strategies and governance in accordance with the businesses objectives. To work with MRO vendor's worldwide ensuring quality is in line with business objectives & policy, on time delivery and contract adherence whilst minimalising costs. All functions to focus on stock availability, reducing costs and customer satisfaction.
Working hours are 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
If you have the following skills or experience, please apply today!
- Background in Supply Chain at Tactical or Strategic levels
- Experience in the Aviation industry/environment/role is preferred
- Recognised qualification(s) in business management, procurement or supply chain management preferable
- Problem solving ability and experience in the use of Root Cause & Corrective actions
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills, Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web-based Aircraft parts databases preferred
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.