Business Administration Apprentice
You will be learning all about the smooth running of the office and your duties will include:
- Meeting and welcoming clients and potential clients
- Producing business documents accurately
- Managing a diary
- Handling the post
- Deliver service to clients on the telephone, by e-mail, and in person
- Use of e-mail
- Assist in updating our social media profile
- Filing and archiving
- Support the mortgage advisers
You will need to be computer literate and willing to learn.
- Confident when meeting people
- Able to speak on the telephone in an open office
- Good organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Able to learn to deal with confidential information
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel, and Publisher
GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths.
On completion of the apprenticeship it is hoped that the candidate will stay with the company.