Call Center Agents in Brighton
Red Flag Recruitment are searching for professional Call Center Agents to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service with our client’s company based in Brighton.
This is a temporary role with the potential to become a permanent position.
Previous call center/telesales/telemarketing experience is required.
The Call Center Agent will handle a high volume of outbound calls and create a positive experience for each business client.
To be a successful Call Center Agent, you should be client-focused, detail oriented, efficient, reliable and highly motivated.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 3.30pm – 11.00pm
Pay: £8.21/hr Weekly pay + Uncapped commission and bonuses.
Call Center Agent Responsibilities:
- Making business calls to clients to confirm their details and send over information regarding products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers and confirming or clarifying information.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilising software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent client service.
- Undertake training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
If you have suitable call center/telephone experience, please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.