Trainee Employee Benefits Consultant
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking an experienced candidate to join a leading Insurance Brokers based in Brighton, Sussex.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and ambitions individual to become a Trainee/Associate Employee Benefits Consultant.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm.
Starting Basic Salary: From £24,000 to £27,000 + bonuses.
Key Benefits of a Trainee Employee Benefits Consultant:
- Full training is provided covering product knowledge, sales and advice delivery.
- Opportunity to train into becoming a professional insurance adviser at a leading financial advisory firm.
- Opportunity to gain professional qualifications with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
- Opportunity to develop your career into becoming a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant, winning new clients either face to face or over the telephone.
- Work in an office with a friendly and co-operative culture, with plenty of team social activities.
Requirements of a Trainee Employee Benefits Consultant:
- Previous sales experience and natural sales ability and a hunger to succeed in a professional, detailed orientated environment.
- Previous experience in the group health or group risk market and understand the market and products.
If you have suitable experience, please APPLY NOW and send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.