Accounts Payable Supervisor
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our highly successful team at The Grand.
At The Grand, we make hospitality truly meaningful. We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude, are a perfect match for us.
As one of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will have primary responsibility for the Purchase Ledger function within the Finance team but also have support responsibilities to the other finance functions of income and revenue control, sales ledger and cashiering.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme and incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), discounted use of hotel facilities, workplace pension & life assurance, employee assistance programme, and a high street, local attraction & retail perks and discount programme.
It is vital that candidates have previous experience and working knowledge of Sage 200 or similar; and Purchase Ledger experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Process all supplier invoices and payments
• Process all purchase orders via the purchase order log
• Maintain the PO log ensuring up to date and useable for tracking and accruals purposes.
• Ensure all PO’s and invoices are appropriately authorised and matched to delivery notes where appropriate
• Ensure supplier accounts are fully reconciled and all accounts are up to date and accurate.
• Ensure accuracy of all supplier and payment data – confirming supplier detail changes and verifying new suppliers
• Create and maintain clear process notes
• Create all payments on online banking, and manage the process of review and approval.
• To finalise the full accruals process for un-paid invoices and part used purchase orders
• To maintain the prepayment tracker
• Maintaining filing systems and co-ordination of archiving
• To support the Director of Finance and the Financial Controller as required
If this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!