Business Development/Account Manager
Job Title: New Business Development / Account Management
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 basic per annum (OTE £30k + KPI Bonus) & Use of Company Car
Do you have a passion for sales?
Do you experience in Account Management?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a client who are a leading provider of electronic access control solutions to a wide range of industry sectors and markets; selling through a network of partners.
You will be based in the Brighton office generating leads and diary planning. The role will also include working in the field where you will be attending client meetings and generating leads and cold calling. We therefore do require people who have a full UK driving license.
To be considered for this Sales Executive role we are seeking ambitious, outgoing, dedicated and driven individuals. For the right candidate the company will provide the tools and the support needed in order to succeed and you will be welcomed into a dedicated, dynamic and passionate team within a forward thinking company.
As a Sales Executive/Account Manager you will be identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term business opportunities whilst maintaining a customer focused service. You will be responsible and achieve this by doing the following;
* Generating and developing leads
* Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
* Working towards and hitting set KPI's and targets
* Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
* Maintaining an existing client/customer portfolio and presenting products
* Working with key accounts to maximise sales
* Experience in business development and generating new clients
* Fantastic Customer Service skills
* Able to manage your time effectively and efficiently
* Able to work towards and achieve set targets and KPIs
* An interest in technology
In return you will be joining a business that is
* Dynamic and forward thinking
* Recognises and rewards success
* Offers full product and industry training from an initial 6 week period and then throughout your career
* Has a progression route
You will earn an excellent basic salary package including plus commission on hitting KPI's and targets.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.