Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to support the sales of pharmaceutical brands.
You should have a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique B2B sales/lead generation role.
Working Days: Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: Between £9.00-£9.50/hr – Weekly pay
Responsibilities of a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative:
This opportunity partners with top tier pharmaceutical and medical companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll work across and promote top products representing a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company with a culture of collaboration and innovation. You’ll be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
The Role of a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships to maximise new business opportunities.
- Present products and creatively teach people about their usage.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider.
- Build trust and credibility to become a true collaborator in commercial success.
- Manage and maintain expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines.
- 2+ years recent successful pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Documented proven and consistent track record of achieving sales results in recent years, demonstrated by national and/or regional rankings, awards and goal achievement.
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
If this role sounds ideal for you and you have relevant B2B experience, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment LTD.