Outbound Telemarketing Agents
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking confident Outbound Telemarketing Agents to join our client’s team in Brighton for an immediate start.
This is a temporary to potential ongoing role.
You will be responsible for calling businesses, confirming information and sending emails regarding product information.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 3.30pm – 11.00pm.
Pay: £16,000/annum + Uncapped commission and bonuses.
Responsibilities of an Outbound Telemarketing Agent:
- Outbound calling to businesses and talking to CEO and Directors.
- Confirming and updating business records.
- Generating business leads for the company.
- Regularly meet and exceed set targets and KPI’s.
Qualifications of an Outbound Telemarketing Agent:
- Previous experience within a customer service, sales, or call center role is preferred.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience and can start immediately, please send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.