Do you have a passion for Travel?
Would you like to work for a company who offers career progression?
We are looking for a motivated sales executive to join a dynamic team based in Worthing.
Hours: Monday - Saturday (only 3/5 Saturdays) 37.5 hours
- Selling upmarket/luxury holidays
- Creating bespoke/tailor-made packages for travel agents and direct customers
- Achieving and exceeding company, team and individual objectives relating to sales targets,
- Building and maintaining great relationships with travel agents and customers
- Effectively and efficiently deal with any administration queries
- To provide excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience;
- 2 years Customer service/sales experience
- Travel experience (Desirable)
- Ability to negotiate prices and availability with suppliers
- Strong computer, CRS and administration skills.
- Dynamic sales professional with proven sales ability
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
If this role sounds perfect and you would like to know more information, please call Nyomi at Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.