Customer Service Advisor
Would you like the opportunity to work for a successful property business with ample opportunities?
Can you deliver first-class customer service?
Do you have experience in chasing payments?
I have the perfect role for someone who can build rapport quickly whilst keeping the goal in mind.
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
- Contribute to the identification criteria of arrears cases
- Reviewing all accounts with arrears of rent and agree on plans with tenants and councils
- Monitoring arrears performance and managing all rent arrears cases through to litigation
- Handling incoming & outgoing calls
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the Collections Team through teamwork
- Data entry and system updates
- Responsible for the receiving of Card Payments from residents, ensuring compliance
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience;
- Experience in debt management or arrears collections
- Housing or property experience (desirable not essential)
- Attention to details
- Computer literate
If this role sounds perfect and you would like to know more information, please call Nyomi at Pier Recruitment or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.