Our client are a fast growing, digital first company who create and develop innovative technology products for their customers.
They are at the forefront of advanced technology, utilizing AI and Machine Learning to deliver cutting edge solutions to a diverse range of international partners including exciting start-up’s and established industry leaders.
A very exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, self-motivated and passionate Marketing Manager to join the business and contribute significantly to their continued growth by driving brand recognition and new client acquisition.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, as Marketing Manager you can expect to develop a structured inbound and outbound marketing process to target new clients through methods such as email campaigns and pay-per-click advertising.
You will also have the opportunity to lead the development of their brand identity and awareness and will organise a series of events to bring together industry leaders and leading technologists.
This company offer fantastic career development opportunities and provide all the necessary tools to be successful in your role.
The Marketing Manager position will suit an individual who has a high level of enthusiasm for their work, is interested in technology and who is ambitious, organized, autonomous and creative.
Our client have a dynamic, international team and there will be opportunities for international travel in the position, as well as joining in with their regular team meet ups across Europe!
- Have significant experience working in a full-time Marketing role, including campaign creation and management, and community building experience.
- Be proficient with office applications to write proposals/documents.
- Be a self-starter, confident, have a natural positive energetic attitude
- Have a genuine interest in technology and an understanding of the digital sector such as developments in disruptive technology and AI.
- Bring a positive and flexible attitude to new challenges.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be organised and capable of multi-tasking effectively
Market leading benefits:
- Be part of an exceptional international team of bright, optimistic, and determined people.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- 24 days paid holiday.
- Expenses paid team meet-ups in different European locations.