Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Benefits: 25 days of holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays, Private healthcare, Pension and Gym Allowance
We are looking for Head of Marketing for our client in Brighton.
Leading the Marketing Strategy, you will be responsible for driving both online and offline marketing channels, focused on new customer acquisition, activation, retention and referral.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a business at the forefront of their industry, working closely with globally recognised partners, in a well-funded and fast-growing team and business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Shaping and delivering the marketing strategy and budget (Quarterly & Annually)
- Lead and manage the growing UK and NY marketing team (four people)
- Be an expert planner and comfortable working across multiple channels
- Strategic management of social media, paid digital strategies, brand PR, customer engagement/referral initiatives
- Establish and monitor key data metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and continually optimise and maximise results
- Identify and implement new marketing trends, techniques and opportunities
- Create engaging marketing materials and ensure the quality of all marketing
- Be part of building a leading brand in the UK
- Put in place and manage all measurement and conversion metrics to demonstrate ROI
- Manage third-party agency teams (copy, design, digital and PR)
The perfect candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record in B2C and B2B brand background and experience in digital customer-driven businesses
- Comfortable in an unstructured, fluid, start-up environment
- Great campaign management
- The desire to lead and develop a team
- Have a mindset of testing and iterating
- Detail focused, executor and a 'doer'
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly