Sales Support Executive
Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Salary: £20k-£22k dependant on experience, uncapped commission scheme. First-year OTE £30-£40k, Comprehensive benefits package.
Our client based in Hove are looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive. You will be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities/meetings with UK & Ireland SME's for our field-based Sales Team.
The position will also handle inbound digital and telephone enquiries.
- Consistently provide excellent telemarketing to generate new business appointments for the Sales Team
- Work to high volume call and duration targets
- Build productive and trusting relationships with prospects, and act as a Brand Champion
- Qualification of inbound telephone and digital enquiries and conversion into qualified sales leads
- Build and maintain the company's contact management database/CRM platform 'Goldmine' according to sales pipeline and marketing campaign reporting demands
- Co-ordinate new business meetings with the Sales Directors
- Manage and maintain lead referrals through the Sales Pipeline
- Work with the wider Marketing Team to follow up on tactical campaigns
- Effective planning of time and tasks to ensure monthly sales and calling targets are achieved
- Previous outbound business to business telesales experience
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to demonstrate telephone sales techniques
- Experience in customer services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with high level decision-makers
- Sales experience within the financial or professional services environment (desirable)
- Minimum of Maths and English GSCE Grade 'C' or equivalent
- ABFA Foundation course desirable or willing to work towards (desirable)
For more information please contact David Sinnott at Clearline Recruitment.
Apply for Sales Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly