Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £18,600k, rising to £19,100 after completion of 6 month probation
- 09:00 - 17:30 for 3 weeks
- 10:30-19:00 1 week
- 09:00 - 13:00 every other Saturday
Assessment dates: 16th and 23rd September 2019
Start date: 14th October 2019
Our client based in Brighton is looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative. Your role is to create excellent customer experiences. Dealing with inbound calls from the client's customers, listening to their concerns, servicing their accounts understanding what's gone wrong, then delivering an effective, fair and correct outcome.
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers on a range of products
- Putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, using common sense and judgement to find the best outcome for each customer
- Being proactive in responding to queries in the most efficient way possible for the customers
- Taking ownership of a customer's query from start to finish, making sure it's responded to within the agreed service level
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the customer experience, and how we work, to support a culture of continuous improvement
- Work with Customer Services to share knowledge, and also keep yours up-to-date by supporting the teams with work from time to time
- Customer focused - the ability to see through complicated situations, understand the impact on the customer, and being creative in your approach to problem solving - getting to the heart of what really matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate in a way that reflects the brand and is also tailored to an individual customer's needs in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way
- Attention to detail - making sure any complaints that require a written response are right first time, as well as maintaining an accurate complaint database
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - able to build effective relationships, communicate with, and influence, a wide range of people, internally and externally
- Able to work independently - prioritising workloads, meeting tight deadlines and targets
- Practical Knowledge of Office 2010 and Outlook
- Good understanding of the FCA and PRA framework, including TCF outcomes, and how these relate to your day-to-day work
- Have experience in delivering excellent customer service.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.