Internal Candidate Resourcer
Job Title: Internal Candidate Resourcer
Salary: £22k - £24K depending on experience
Full time, Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Our client is looking to recruit an internal Resourcer and Recruiter.
Our client is looking for an organised, pro-active candidate who can provide efficient support to management with general recruitment & information.
You will be responsible for supporting the internal hiring managers in sourcing and screening candidates for specific vacancies across the business.
The role also involves completing day to day recruitment administration, producing terms and conditions of employment and administering all employment documentation for new staff who join the business.
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Liaise directly with the hiring managers
- Support with the onboarding process
- Chase and collate documents
- Assisting managers to produce and update Job Descriptions
- Overseeing the shortlisting of applicants and assisting management when required
- Carrying out telephone interviews with applicants as required
- Arranging interviews for short listed candidates and providing managers with all relevant documentation
- Producing job offer letters, contracts of employment and all supporting job offer documents
- Updating and maintaining the department vacancy control sheet and Company Business Bulletin/website on a weekly basis
- Preparing all job specifications and internal / external job advertisements
- Establishing and maintaining terms and conditions with agencies on PSL, as per Company standard
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with agencies on Preferred Suppliers' List
- Designing and placing job adverts on nominated job boards and Company website
The ideal candidate will have;
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in Recruitment
- Have good communication skills
- Manage their time effectively & be able to prioritise workload and deadlines
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Excellent knowledge of Linked In and proven previous experience in effectively using the site
- To source and "headhunt" candidates for management and specialist roles
- Excellent knowledge of current social media sites & job boards such as Indeed, Reed and the ability to select the most effective method for recruiting a wide range of roles
- Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of attention to detail
For more information please contact Stacey Croucher at Clearline Recruitment.
Apply for Internal Candidate Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly