Insurance Sales Advisor
Do you want a career and the opportunity to gain a fully funded CII qualification?
Do you have sales experience, are driven and ready to start a career in the Insurance industry?
If so we have the following offer...
Firstly, what is a CII qualification?
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is a professional body dedicated to building public trust in the insurance and financial planning professions. Success in CII qualifications is universally recognised as evidence of knowledge and technical expertise.
Not only will you have the opportunity to gain a CII qualification, but you will also receive numerous incentives and benefits as seen below.
* Weekend holidays such as places like Rome
* Bonuses when you hit your quarterly target, where you can earn up to 3% of all commission you have earned
* Meetings made fun - offsite meetings in various locations
* 4 weeks incentive training with continuous mentoring over 3 months
* Contacting policy holders about their renewals and those who have made enquiries
* Understanding the customer's income protection requirements
* Fact finding and ensuring that the customer qualifies for the policies
* Selecting and offering the right options to the customer
* Manage all aspects of the sales process until the policy is sold
* Liaise with insurers and underwriters for completing the medical underwriting for the customers
* Working to sales targets
* Adhering to FCA regulations and legislation
* Going through all options available
* Dealing with incoming queries
* Retaining customers
* Going through quotations
* Working to renewal targets
* Updating the CRM accurately
To be considered for this role you need to provide evidence and be happy to demonstrate the following:
* Outbound sales experience is essential
* Strong time-management skills
* Motivated, and willing to put in extra hours to ensure targets are met
* You have a proven background of working to targets and KPI's
* You have ideally worked within an FCA regulated environment
Hours: 10am - 6pm and 2 days of the week will require a later shift which will be 12am - 8pm
If this brand new role is of interest to you then please don't miss out and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Insurance Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly