To be discussed at interview.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Weekly wage £156.00
Expected duration 48 months
Possible start date 02 Oct 2019
Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Day to Day tasks:
- Conduct maintenance repairs and installation of electrical systems
- Carry out installation of new and refurbished electrical systems, using a full range of installation materials and techniques
- Perform routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems, including the location and repair of faults
- Carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE wiring regulations
Requirements and prospects
- The ability to have a good level of English reading and writing and maths
- The ability to learn and develop, follow instructions and be willing to travel
- Knowledge would include a basic knowledge of construction and hand tools and basic knowledge of health & safety
- Presentable with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn & develop from others
- Good timekeeping
Good GCSE results (A-C /7-4 above or equivalent).
After successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full time position could be possible.
About the employer Employer
Electricians 4 U
We are a small electrical company working in the Domestic, and commercial sector.
The company has been established since 2006 in which time we had previous apprentices complete there time and have gone on to become fully qualified electricians.
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include
Level 3 - Installation electrician / maintenance electrician standard Functional Skills if required East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard Installation electrician / maintenance electrician
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Contact Debbie Baldock-Apps 01424 458557 email@example.com